Friday, September 28, 2007

Me and my little updates ...

Finally , the first week of my school is over . I am not used to the timing as my body clock have not adjust . My dearest lappy is still under servicing . Now updating my blog via real Sis laptop with real brother permission to use it .

I am very busy with my final year project research , but I still have to make time to meet up with my friends . I am glad I did . Yesterday , I met up with my friends . Hahas , its nice to catch up . We bitch about people outside our clique and sour one and other . Updating each other about our current lives . We end our gathering by watching the movie , ' Cutch and Larry ' . Initially one wasn't keen in watching , then we all agreed to chip in then she relent then clip in half of the movie ticket price , and we top the rest .

The movie is about this pair of friends acting as gays to scram insurance money . Its a comedy and we all enjoyed it very much . Can't help talking about the movie after we left the theater . Hahas , " The ring is a circle . It have no corners . But a triangle have three corners . " The Jap pastor kept talking about the circle . So funny !

Back to a boring topic , about my school life . Things start to be tougher now . Fear that I might be staying back for a semester because I fail a module , no job after I graduated , many many fears . Have to set my Final Year Project as my module priority ( Not my life priority of course ! ) . Putting lots of effort in it .

Facing lots of stress from my project leader . Last Thursday , I could not take his tone of talking and I flared up ! I have been tolerating and I could not take it anymore . People who knows me knows that I am not one with bad temper , but if you max my tolerance level , you sure to get your butt burnt when I explode .

All for tonight ... returning lappy to my real bro le ... will be uploading a picture of my class chalet when I get my lappy back ...

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: