Monday, September 24, 2007

Sick on the first day of school ...

Today is the first of school and I am still at home ~ Sian 1/2 . I am down with diarrhoea . Doctor claim that it might be Sashimi's fault but I beg to differ . I LOVE sashimi alot and I can dunk myself with many many portions of sashimi and nothing will happen to me . Anyway , I am feeling better after taking medicine .

Nothing much to blog anyway,originally I thought of blogging my first day of school . Heard from my friend that there is a very module . I felt that it is good game for me even though I hasn't gone through the lesson . I miss my QEM lesson and the worse part was , there is no one in the same class as me for the time being , got to find out more tomorrow .

Yesterday , I was at the patrol kiosk and I came across Her World magazine which gives away a 2 ml trial bottle of Burberry fragrance ! Hahas , my very first Burberry item ! Hahas , I am a huge fan of Burberry stuff because , I like the way people tell that is Burberry stuff at one look by its lines and not having to print the brand name .

Finally , I saw something I like from Luis Vutton , it is a white colour with light word prints on it . Hahas , I don't fall in love with different brand so easily unless I really like it ! So it must be real good right . But I suspect its Limited Edition because I didn't see it in the store when I last enter the LV store .

All for now people ! I miss you~

-burgurldotzcom-( i m ok ! )

No comments: