Thursday, October 04, 2007

Did yOu all mIss mE ?

Lots of stuff to blog after about week after second week of school . But , I think some stuff I have to keep to myself . Well ... Let's see how much I will reveal .

Last Saturday , my family and I went to Far East Plaza for our weekly food delicacy . Apparently , Uncle Weirdo declare himself holiday ! No choice ! He cooks well ! End up , we had dinner at Paragon , ' Soup Restaurant ' . Coincidentally , Saturday night shopping is held there . Which means for every $30 spend IN A SINGLE RECEIPT , you will get either 15 min of massage or eye brown shaping or manicure . I wanted to do manicure but they don't have time to do that so I had to go for massage . Hahas , its was good after I had ask the masseuse to go gentle on me .

Back to school for the second week , I still could not wake up on time . I was almost late for class on Wednesday morning . Luckily , the lecturer hasn't start his lesson . Other than that , nothing much . I was the only girl to be in my elective class initially . When the lecturer ask us to form group , I was mentally prepared to take my chair and join the group with someone missing . Then , someone ( I still don't know his name ) asked me to join them in their group . I felt a sense of relieved .

Today morning , I went to class to find none of my group members . I was feeling , ' Good game ! ' . Later two of them came . But during the time , I came to know this girl , Ling Li , my new friend in elective , she only joined the class yesterday . Hahas !

Yesterday evening , Cindy , Jing and I had to meet up because Benjamin is migrating and we decide to make a gift instead of buying because Benjamin is rich and often buy expensive stuff . He will buy what he need . So , we meet to do some preparation for the gift . Dots ! So far yet so near . He is leaving soon , we are afraid that we don't have enough time to make it . ( Please do not ask about this if you are NOT notify to know . Thank you . )

Dots ! I find my role in Final Year project redundant . At times , I had to source for stuff which is fine with me. But when I am asked to do some designing of circuit . But there are missing information . I don't like to be not doing anything as ' I will be deem as do nothing . '

Many of times , I had been assign task , and when I prob deeper , my leader realised that I don't have certain information . I make an effort to write down what he asked me to do , I also do hope that he write down he asked me to do . If he had done that , he would have assign me with task that he think I can do . But I think he won't take my advice because he rely a lot of memory . He is like a computer , calling out a file and when he tried to run it , he then realised that there are many missing information .

Latest agony I felt was , he asked me to source for development board . It is a board to program the microchip . This is what I later came to know about . I had to reason what with him why I shouldn't be the one asking about the development , firstly , I don't know that what to ask . I only know that the chip must have about 40 pins . If he want me to source for the board , he should have ask me to read up on development board .

I tried sourcing for battery , I was dumbfounded when the salesperson asked me many questions about battery . Though , I had done some research on them , I don't think it is useful .Till then , I was a little upset about myself because I just know that want 24V battery . When I asked about the type , he said , ' Lead acid battery , you don't know meh ? ' . I felt super pissed when I tolerated with that . He expect me to design a circuit and talk to me like I am an idiot and that snaps my tolerance level .

-burgurldotzcom- ( itS oK tO nOt hAvE whAt pEoplE hAvE ... juSt bE coNteNteD wiTh whAt yOu hAvE ...)

No comments: