Wednesday, August 22, 2007

A post before I declared boycotting my laptop ...

Hahas , yup ! I am boycotting my laptop again . No choice ! I still have one more paper to go which its falls on the last day of the semester exam period and it is in the the last time slot . Hahas , log on to check on the response of my new blog skin , hmmm , not bad . Hahas , so happy about that .

After reading through my notes , I decided to have a break by blogging . Apparently, it took me hours again ! I guess I have to start memorising the notes after I shut down my laptop . Gosh , its long since I last memorise my stuff , I wonder how much stuff I can stored inside my head .

Finally got my hands on the Secrets' sound track . After I waited for so many days , since 16th of August , but only on 19th August , it had officially arrived at Singapore and was on the racks for sale . Bought 2 , one for Cindy( not a free gift to her , because she is busy with semester exam , so I helped her to buy ) and one for myself .

I find that this album is worth buying ! Love the piano pieces inside . Especially tracks 1 , 5 , 6 , 18 , 22 , 23 and 24 . Hahas , my favourite is track 6 ( the one with four hands playing the piano ) ! Hahas Because its a fairly fast piece , love that a lot !

Few days back , I was mapling because I was so bored ! Log in and realised that someone used my character and died twice ! Which means 1.5 hours of training gone ! Met a nice warrior , finally , I find the real meaning of being a purpose of being a priest ! He kill while I heal him ! Find in less MP straining ...

All for now , wish me all the best for my semester exams !

-burgurldotzcom-( PSP , burnout legend rocks ! )

No comments: