Saturday, August 25, 2007

Finally~ my semester exams over le !

Yes ! Finally , its over ... my semester exams are all over ! The module tested was Organisation Management . The paper was manageable and I manage to complete it within 50 minutes out of one hour . Its was panicky to me initially because it took me half hour to complete 10 MCQs and 1 short ended questions . Manage to realise that I had answered the question wrongly during the last 5 minutes !

From todays onwards , I am free to do what I want without constraints . Yes ! Of course , I had planned what to do when I daydreamt a little while I was studying . Hahas , fully utilising the time I had ( like real !) . Finally , I can concentrate on my Final Year Project , before Sems , it was stressful to work on it because we do have other modules to work on . I would like to give my brother tuition for his exams , continue the regular hangout with my gang of 38s ...

Today ! Finally , all five of us meet up ! Its a co-Birthday celebration for Xue Hui and I . Hahas ! House with cable TV is so different . All of us surround the TV and talk about whats shown on the TV . Unlike before , they are so bored and had to rot in my room . As usual , Pat and Xue Hui is in their own world ; Xue Hui just do what she wants to do and Patricia just keep on munching with the chips .

Little secret here ------> We suspect that Pat knows black magic . She keeps eating and she is slim est of all . We suspect that she put a spell on us ! Fats transferring spell ! All the fats she had got, she transfer to all of us ! Once she reached my house , she started off with eating Nasi Lemak , after she finished . Then she shared a pack of vegetable rice with Cindy . After finishing that ( she ate most of it , Cindy grab a few mouthful only ) , she munch on chips non-stop till the pack of Lays is gone .

Here are the pictures :







A gift from them ! A graduating Pooh . I suggest to Cindy that we can recycle the gift by giving me again when I officially graduated from SP !


Hahas , I just finish my meal of durians' treats ! Its was so tasty and I can't help giving myself extra helping . Yesterday , I was complaining how smelly the durian cake . Hahas , its an irony huh ?

Tommorrow I am going to the saloon again . I still don't know what to do with my hair . To chop it off or just trim it ? To dye it or mantain it black ? I really don't know . Shall consult the hair stylist for her professional opinium .

Hahas , continue reading for more updates k ?

-burgurldotzcom-( oh ! happy day ... )



No comments: