Monday, August 20, 2007

Nope ... you didn't enter the wrong blog ...

All thanks to my Shi Min mei~ , the creator of my new blogskin . This wasn 't the ideal one I wanted , but never mind , its good to have changes . Ask Val( the blog creater ) if she can make any changes for me , end up I decied to stick to the original one , mei~ sent me .

Please give me feedback about my new blogskin , hahahas , I am quite unwilling to change my blogskin because in the old blogskin , the pink is sweet and I am used to it . Never mind about the old , I will try it out .

Nothing much to blog . There is some thing I want to share , but its too earlier now . Hahas , its something good of course . Probably in December then I will revealed .

I am looking forward to the secondary close friends gathering . Celebration of two birthdays , mine and Xue Hui's . Hahas , its been long since we last meet . Jing had been busied with her attachment , Cindy and I were busied with our Final Year Projects and Xue Hui is busied with her school . The last person , not comfirmed is .... PATRICIA ! As usual ... will tell you people again whether did she appear or not .

All for now , off to my books ... one more paper to go ...

-burgurldotzcom- ( Mugging books ... ? )

No comments: