Friday, August 17, 2007

Breaking news~

SXXXXt is out in a website , come ask me personally if you want to know . I had already watched it with Cindy . I find that movie nice ! The way he played the piano in the movie and the melody is nice ! Later Cindy is getting the soundtrack for me ! I am so thrill to have it .

The first day I spend my "holiday" , sleeping till very late . Woke up had lunch and watch cable television till my mum's friend daughter come ask me for help about her homework . To me , it seem like the mother is the one asking me help . She would try to understand and teach her daughter . Gosh ! She is so anxious about the homework than her daughter .

Think of the golden old days , my mum would just watch television and I would sit in my room to do homework . Hahas , so proud of myself . I so such a good girl . Hahas*

Cleared up some of my lecture notes and set everything to its original place . Pack some of my stuff , hahas I almost forgotten that I had one more paper . Hmmm , when am I going to touch that notes !

-burgurldotzcom-(hook up with my PSP...)

No comments: