Sunday, August 26, 2007

Little preview of ...

Here are series of pictures of me having trail perm hair ...





This is how I look when I just exit from the saloon ...


Hahas , as said in the previous post , I am thinking about many things before going to the saloon . So finally , I settle for just a little trimming and dying of my hair . I ask for her comments because I wanted to perm my hair so she gave me a trail perm .

Hahas ! Receive some feedback , some says that I look older , some says not bad , some says that I look more lady like , some say not bad . Hahas , I decide to go ahead and perm it so time later .

My family discourage me to perm . But I insist on perming . Hahas ! Seems my persistent is right again . Its reminds me of my original looks . I was once a cabbage head . I endure the periods when I had to go through short rebonded hair and a egg-shape face . But after my hair is long , I enjoyed my hair for 4 years .

But recently , I find my hair boring so I decided to perm my hair .

-burgurldotzcom-( inspire to look better at all time ! )

No comments: