Thursday, August 16, 2007

Blog's spring cleaning !

Did you all miss me ? (Ahacks* I know you all did ...) . Not for about three weeks seems funny to me but I resist the temptation to blog because I usually spend many hours blogging . So much stuff happen to me since the last time I blogged .

On the Friday after I last blog , my family and I went to Kuala Lumper for Dad's busineese trip . Mum felt that it is not safe in Malaysia and so all of us had to go . The more the people , the lesser possiblity the bad people will attack us . End up , my uncle brought my Dad around to meet people and my aunt drop us at a shopping mall and we shopped till we drop . I will not elaborate on what I got . It was a short trip , we reached Singapore around 10 pm .

After that week , I spend most of my time editing a report . As some might have seen my msn message , " I am puking blood now , if you irritate me , you are getting it from me . " . Those who had seen the report can empathise with me . Hahas , now its not 'IN' to say vomit blood . So next time must say , ' PUKE BLOOD ' .

From my previous post , I had said that my new blog skin is going to be ready but apparently my Mei~ is still working on it . So do keep a look out people .

Two of my papers had gone , both left me the same conclusion , can pass but cannot score well . But I felt relax now even though there is one more paper to go . And it falls on the last day of my semester exams and on the last slot ( 24/08 ~ 6 - 7 pm )! Lots of stuff to memorise , so I got to work harder since I go more days to work on it .

All for now then ! Keep reading my blog !

-burgurldotzcom-(holiday mood !)

No comments: