Saturday, July 28, 2007

Its a long post , break into parts to read ...

This will be a last post before my semester exams . Don't get me wrong , I am not emoing(self-created verb) . I am boycotting my lappy because my semester is coming . I hasn't been working hard enough . Most of my time I was busy copying research books for my final year project and watching television . Darn it ! So many good telvesion programmes but they all come at the wrong time . They should show it on the television when I am having my holidays . Hahas , this will be heard if I write to the Forum .

Today is the first day I had woke up at 7 am without the help of my alarm clock ( my classmate might be thinking , its the wrong day for me to do so ) . I woke up to find Mum who is already awake . She was reading the papers . I ask her to bring me out for breakfast at Macdonalds . She told me to wait till she have finish reading the papers .

Then I went online to read blogs , read my mails , watch the lastest Naruto Shippuuden 21 . I just refuse to blog because I need to do lots of recall . After being bored surfing about , I wanted to hurry my mum . To my disappointment , she fell asleep , apparently the news are too boring ( haha , as if ... ). I went back to lay down , trying to sleep again .

At about nine plus , mum open the room door ( its a house rule that we can't lock our room door ) to see if I am asleep . I took a little "revenge" , I stay still awhile and while she turn her back I gave roar . As usual , she is not scared at all because I do it too many times . She told me to get ready .

Mum went downstairs and find that my sister's boyfriend is awake . Piggy sis refuse to wake up so her boyfriend can't tag along . She is irks when we said we want Macdonald breakfast . Giving an advance order of carrot cake . I borrowed brother's E-link card for student's meal just in case Mum wants a muffin .

My Mum and I walked to market . She walk very slowly when she passed the shop looking for things to replenish at home . Then we finally reached Macdonald . She thought what to have for breakfast and finally decided to have Big Breakfast while I had Filet-O-Fish meal .

I started munching on the Harsh brown and Mum realised that she don't have enough creamer and I need to ask for more creamer . I went to the top up kisok to take creamer but there isn't any so I asked from the counter . Mum wanted second round of coffee and wanted more creamer . I went to the kisok again and realised there is no creamer again . I felt irritating about myself keep appearing at the counter for more creamer and ask politely(was I ?) if they could top up the creamer at the kisok and explained that by doing so I need not appear at the counter for creamer .

Then Mum asked me to top up coffer for her . I went to the kisok again ( Guess you all must be thinking all why your Mum asked you do things one at a time , the reason is , she is afarid that I can't do the one thing well . ) and realised I don't know which flask contains coffee and which flask contain tea and so I went back to the counter . To my surprise , the staff also don't know , she looked around but found no assistants so she top up from the counter . Mum was bleaming with glee because she loved her hot berverges to be piping hot .

Hahas ! For faithful reader* , here is the secret recipe to spice the watery coffee in Macs , use 4 sackets of creamer and 2 sackets of sugars ( sacket size refering the the one Mac provided and quantity to ones preference ) . After finishg my Milo , Mum couldn't finish her coffee , she passed it to me . I drank as I strolled with her about the stalls .

When Mum was buying fish , she asked if the price of the fish could be cheaper because the fish's tail does not much meat . I said something stupid , " Ask him cut away the tail and weigh again la . " Then Mum said , " Cannot sell like this la . "( Never mind about the singlish , I am translating from chinese ) . Then the fishmonger laughed .

Then we proceed to get more groceries . Mum bought many stuff as though she brought a maid or a bangala to help her carry her stuff . So heavy and I had to carry front one point to another . She happily buy stuff probably its because I am accompanying her ba . Got myself a Pooh's tissue box .

Yesterday , I went to IKEA to get a study table and look what I have got !





Yea ! A pink colour table ! A small table to put in my room for me to study . And it cost $20 . Bro sat on it and it did not break , so I suppose it is stable . Hahas ! Finally got a study table . Mum is super happy , because I need not occupy her dining table anymore . And the size is just nice so I can placed it in my room .

Yesterday I had to skip a girls' outing because I was not feeling well . The utimate aim was to celebrate Val's birthday . I slept super early and woke up at 7 to find Val said so much she loved the present . We ( Mav , Evan and I were loss as to what to get for her ) . Then I recalled that she wanted a retro bag ) . I called her to ask where to get it because m:)phosis stuff get sold out very quickly but I lied to her that I wanted to get it . Hahas ! She loved the surprise they had made for her too ! Hahas ...

All for now . Scroll down further if you want to read about my view about my the Harry Potter book . I will give a warning line before u scroll into my review . I will not be blogging till my semester exams over . No worries , you all still can leave a tag / sms for me . Its fine with me , I will reply to it when I see its .

ieMniMihS is now making a blogskin for me . A special thanks to her ! Did many edits before an offiicial one was out . How nice if I really get to meet her in person . Buy her that pink table or a meal to say thank . Gosh ! But it seem impossible for now . Hope its possible in future . (*Bel shouting : " A Big Thank you to ieMniMihS ! " )

-burgurldotzcom-( Had a bad dream again , its about you again , the dream ended in a sad note . Haizzz .... Fine with me because you really doted her . )

********Please Do Not Scroll Down If You Don't Want To Read The Review*********

As many had said , its was a happy ending . I myself loved happy ending . Sadly its the last book . To some anti-Harry Potter books people ( shall not elaborate further on the reasons ) , it seem a good thing for them .

It was a good book because there are many twist . Firstly, Ron is not shadowing behind Herimonie and Harry anymore . He figured out how to destory the fifth Horocux . Secondly , I didn't expect Harry was the seventh Horocux . Thirdly , I didn't expect Snape was on the same side as the Order . And lastly , I never expect any of the Wealseys will die .

What is missing in the book I think was the funeral . All who read Harry Potter books and watch the movie could imagine how grand was Hogwarts' dinner on the first day of school . I think the funeral for those who fought again the Dark Lord will be a very grand affair .

I like the part where the author included the part about Harry's future . But I find the naming of his kids is stupid . Haizzz ! Wasted ! Hahas , he should name his first son as , Harry Potter Jr. , second as James Sirus Potter . His daughter should be name as Lily XXXX Potter . This is my view only . Hahas ! All from now then ...

No comments: