Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Stuffs to cheer about !

First up , congratz to Zi Rui , her ear is healed with a little scar and a lump ! She dislike having the scar on her ear but it is alright because there it is being covered up by her hair . ( Pink post for this para because Zi Rui likes pink ... )

Second thing to cheer about is , my tummy is alright now . Yesterday , I had to miss a lesson because its causing me to run to the tiolet constantly to discharge the human gas . ( White for this para because human gas is colourless )

Third , I manage to book the Harry Potter tickets ! Good seats ! Hoping that there aren't kids sitting beside me else they keep going to the tiolet , blocking my view like the previous time . ( Green for this para because Harry Potter's eyes are green like his mum , Lily )

Fourth , I manage to drive to school today , Dad drove the car back . He practically had sever/al ( means many and heart attack-like )shocks . For instance ,when overtaking the bus I was too near and I was very fast when entering the U-turn . End up , no sratches to the car ! ( Red for this para because Dad's blood pressure went up ! )

Watch Transformer with Cindy the second time , I still felt sad about the part bumblebee being caught but I still dared not to cry . I had drank too much water and end up going to the tiolet in the middle of the movie . 3 cups of drinks caused me to go tiolet for a long time ( took me minutes to wee all out till I got impatient ) ! [ Yellow for this post because bumblebee is yellow ]

All for now , my next update will be on Friday , so keep a look out ! Watching Nanctdrew and going to little India for threading ... byeeee .... ( Brown for this para because the people there have brown skins )

-burgurldotzcom-( born to be spoiled and tamper ... hahas ... its my life ... )

No comments: