Sunday, July 01, 2007

Horrible people ...

My family was going out for dinner . Then when we were about to enter the car , we notice that there is an SPCA van . Then we realised that the SPCA guy was trying to catch the dog . I noticed that the dog fur was very clean . I was thinking it must be someone's pet . As the dog was on its fours , I realised that it had an injured limp .

I felt very angry ! The owner must have abandoned it because it had injured his leg . The owner refuse to pay for the vet . How could s/he be so heartless after rearing it for some time ! I never wanted to rear a dog because I know one day it might die . To avoid such sad feelings , I rather not had a pet ! Pooh Pooh and LOVE is good enough !

A day before the GST hike , my parents gave me my birthday present ! Got a new phone , people who know me can guess the model . Shan't elaborate more on that . I shall review it with all the presents I received .

I had to missed the Sentosa trip on Satureday because my tummy felt airy . I couldn't sleep on Satureday night till 5am because my tummy felt very uncomfortable . Learnt my lesson , I cannot always drink chilled plain water .

All for now ... bye ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Thank you for missing me , I miss you too [ Pooh and LOVE rox ! ] )

No comments: