Saturday, July 07, 2007

As I had kept my promise ...

I said I will blog today , so I am going to update my blog today ! Weee ... Happy ? Of course all of you will be happy , because all of you won't be clicking on my blog and see the post that you all had read before .

Nothing much happen on thursday . As for my FYP , I am copying books for research . Many more to go . I drove my parents out for supper . As for public carpark parking , my car head enter the lot first . The car a little slitted , Dad said , because I am beginner , so its okie ! Drove the car for a bath , hahas . Funny experience ! I am the driver yet I had no money to pay for the washing . Dad stood outside the car and watch them wash the car . They scrub real hard ! Dad was pricky too .

Today , as I had said , I am going out with Val . We intially wanted to watch Nanceydrew but I think , Die Hard 4.0 might be a better movie , so we decide to change movie . I took a mini nap till my mum woke up at 5 plus , then I realised that I am late . I was suppose to meet Val at 6.30 pm ! I quickly took a bath and chiong my way to meet Val . Luckily there was a jam on the expressway so she didn't wait too long .

Its was a hour jouney because there were many cars . Part of my journey , I was irritated by a pair of boys because they were trying to booast about the songs they have in their handphone . They were so noisy ! Then I finally reached my destination . I decided to drop a stop earlier because I realised that I need not walk such a long way so I meet Val along the way to the threading shop .

Once we arrived , many people were waiting already , so write our name and sit down patient . Val realised that there is an price increase , from $5 to $7 ! I know there is a 2 % GST hike but I don't see the need to increase $2 ! But after I finish threading , I didn't really mind the price because the lady was good . The way she she thread is not that painful and she is really patient and nice . The way she thread is clean and she is good at triming my eyebrowns . Probably , my eyebrowns are long that's why it is easier to thread .
The top picture is before and the bottom picture is after . Mind my mouth because , I realise that my flash light is on . Sob sob , flash light was real bright ! Hahas enjoy the pic then .

Die Hard 4.0 was a great movie . Not going to say about the storyline because some might not have watch . Finally ate Nachos , hahas ( sad laugher ) , its really been long since I last ate . I didn't eat much . I ate half and left it on the ground . And then I watch the movie . Had to split seats with Val even though its just the both of us watching because there were only first row left . We were both sitting at both ends of the cinema , but the seats was good . 8th row from the front .

After the movie , I messaged Dad if he was somewhere near me , if yes , he can fetch me and we can go home together else , I would take the train home . End up , he took a detoured just to go Vivo to fetch me because he thought that there will be no more transport home and spend money on cab . Thanks Dad !

All for tonight , fake sis nagged me to sleep just now !

-burgurldotzcom-( Movie movie movie ... hahas ... shut up ! )

No comments: