Sunday, July 15, 2007

oh happy day~(don't ask me out nxt sat/sun ... thanx)

By looking at my heading , many would think that I am a BHB girl . FINE WITH ME if you think that way . I don't even care about how you think ( I didn't say that , its my evil twin ... ) . Close friends of mine will know why . And I am saying it here again , " I am going to spend my both days reading the lastest Harry Potter Book ." Think on Friday night I would sleep early then , on Satureday morning , I would wait at my door for the postman to deliver the book to me . ( To Val , Evan and Mav (?):Don't you trio dare to drag me out of my house ! ; advance warning ! )

When out with my LCs and christain friends ! Had Mac for dinner . Celebrating three birthdays at once . Here you go ... it's pictures time !

Me,Lilian and Ming Hui ...

Group picture of present ...


Took it in the train when Mirbal is talking to Lilian ... and my seat is not taken after standing up for a shoot !

Not going to update for this week , will check my tagboard regularly so continue to leave a message for me if u want ( depends who you are ... I only welcome some ,) <= not I said that , its my evil twin again ! Oh no , evil bel is back , someone force her out ...

-burgurldotzcom-( What is birthday for ? ... I seem to lost it )

No comments: