Sunday, July 15, 2007

Oh happy day~( no time for childish people )

Went out with Val , Mav and Evan today . As usual all late expect for Evan who went to town from her work . Second is me , third is Val and last is mavis ! While we were waiting for mavis , I realised thatr Val's eyelashes were super nice . Val ask if I want to try , hahas , wanting to try the effect, Evan offer to put it on for me . Hahas , I suck at putting on mascara and so I didn't put any on with my makeup . So since they offer , I don't mind .

Probably , I hasn't making close contact with my eyes , so I can't help stop blinking . Val did something physical to my eye , she ply open my eyes to stop it from blinking . Hahas , end up the effect was good . There is no need for me to put on eyeliner .

Went to watch Harry Potter again , manage to comprehen it better . Hahas , enjoy it better this time . Felt guilty , I am broke again . Bought a some facial products . Wah ! How nice if I am a guy , then I need not care a lot about my face .

Then , I went to get a new bag from m:)phosis to get a new bag because my old one was giving way . I went to outlet A and realised that it is sold out and the kind sales girl helped me to call outlet B , but outlet B said there is no more stock even though the system states that there is two left .

I don't know why I had this feeling that there will be one in outlet B , I had experience once that there is once Outlet B said they don't have new ones but when I arrived there , there is . So we hurried to outlet B and to my atonishment , there is one at outlet B . Having a new bag makes me happy and so I didn't think of the miscommunication between the two outlets . The display one was a little dirty and so I asked the sales person if she can remove the stains . After she went in to remove the stains , the bag looks as good as new . I was so happy !

Sister message me from thailand that she got many stuff and most importantly , its Pooh related stuff for me , I am so excited to see her ( presents ) back !

All for tonight . Pictures below to enjoy starting from the most recent ones ...

-burgurldotzcom-(what can I do for you ... )

Mavis playing with my handphone camera ...


Don't mess with me ! ( Missy bel aka cod*st4r )

Mum said she doesn't want her picture to be taken and see what is she doing behind my back !


Long since I tied my hair , got special permission that I need not tied my hair in lab lessons this semester ...


Another ? Since night is still young ...




Can't think of any pose le ...


Using my front camera , 1.3 pixel ones with the effect of my fan blowing on to me ...

***Interesting pictures need interesting captions ... ****




No comments: