Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Finally back from blogging ( After a week long ... )

This is will be a three part blog post because this will be a very long post if I had it all in one in one post . So you all can pick the part you would like to read . Sounds easy on you people right ? Need not read everything , just read the parts that interest you .

The first part is about the birthday wishes I had received on my birthday and who is that from . The second part is about my all presents I had received . And lastly , its about Pooh pooh's and friends' birthday party .

No worries about wordy post , there will be many pictures , I promise !

Before going into my birthday , I must say , I really enjoyed the book , " Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows " . I wake up 9 am to receive the book but it only arrived at 10.30 am ! Too happy to receive the book than to feel angry about the late delivery . Its a great book ! I love the ending . Not going into details about the content because some might not have finsih reading it . I was not tempted at all to read the last chapter ! Strong will power of me huh ! I only manage finish the book yesterday .

Satureday and Sunday was too for me because I was busy going out with my parents . Then I was drag to MOS . Finally , out of the club ! But my legs were super sore , because I wore cover shoes . Till today , it still hurts ! Learnt a lesson ... Realised that its sucks to club at sat night because the main focus is TRANCE ! So what if there is crowd ,the music can't compliment with your dance moves .

Most importantly , enjoy the rest of the post ~

-burgurldotzcom-

No comments: