Friday, July 13, 2007

Ample time to blog ...

Finally sitting down and blogging relaxingly . Thinking I am going to sleep after blogging even though I drop dead from 5.30 - 8.30 . Super tired , last night I manage to rush through and finish my first batch of research . The night before , I couldn't sleep well because Sister was packing her luaggage . Manage to make up the lost amount of sleep I had lost for the week . Mum said the way I sleep is horrible because I don't move at all , sleeping like a dead person .

Thursday morning , I decided to miss two lesson because I wanted to send my sister ( means the top bed for me when she is gone ! ) and I haven't being to a budget aiport . I thought that it will be very horrible , people will have to carry their own lagguage to the plane and somehow put it into the storage area . To my surprise , they do have check-in baggage service . So its not that bad anymore . But there is no shops there ( Han's Kitchen eatery is available , prices are reasaonably ) , unless you check-in . Lots of down to earth shops like Esprit , sports connection and etc . ) The difference from Changi Airport is I had not seen so many people queeuing for boarding pass .


Then today , ask usual , I call mum and dad and asked if they had breakfast . I am so lucky because Dad was going home to take something and he had some time to spare so he can bring us out for lunch . Went to Uncle Weirdo for Japanese food . Need to queeue behind two persons but its fine for me . Dad enter first since he had an appointment , then mum and I went in later ( this is because there is only one seat left around the counter ) . As usual , ate what I ate expect I didn't get to eat mango pudding .

Been driving in the evening , Dad wants me to clock mileage so that I can drive alone . But , I think I will be better off without them sitting in the car . As for my public carpark parking , I always choose spots where there is no cars beside me , if there is , then my car will enter via the head in first . Mum as usual , irritating and always thought that she is right . Instructing me non-stop ( personified as a spoilt radio that cannot be switch off or switch station with spoilt volume control , constantly noisy ) . Told ya , better off driving alone .

Finally found a theme that I am satisified . The previous two , I had problem reading the font . Comb many websites and finally found one I like ! Probably as I was searching , my standard dropped gradually . ( Sounds true when you are finding boy/girl friend . )

Tomorrow , I am catching Harry Potter again . Meeting the girls ! I miss them ! Felt funny when today I didn't go out because I normally go out on Friday and leave weekends for family outing . Just for this weekend , I will go out with my friends . As for next weekend , I will be camping at home to read HARRY POTTER . I guess I won't get emotional because its just a book ! I am not those die heart fan . I just don't like stuff with no ending .

All for now , my updates will get lesser because I am busy with my final year project ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Haizzzz , one year seems recently to some people but to me , its like a century had gone pass , ni yong yuan shi wo xin zhong de yi han ... )

No comments: