Saturday, June 30, 2007

LOVE the movie ... TRANSFORMER !

Hahahas , Special thanks to MAVIS !!!! She walked from The cathy , then to Plaza Singapura , then take bus to Lido . Just to buy tickets for transformer ! She arrived at 6 pm at The Cathy to get the tickets for a 8 pm or 8.30 pm show but it was sold out , the next available time slot 2 am ! Then I asked if she can walk to Plaza Singapura to get the tickets , but all was all sold out and the next available time slot was 11 plus . So I pleaded Mavis to travel to Lido if she could and she did . ( Cheers* for Mavis )

We ate Pasta Mania because we will have free drinks and soup when getting a main course from buying movie tickets from Shaw . Didn't spend much after all . Mavis is so sweet . She saw Pooh and was reminded of me and so she got me a magneted bookmark and got Val a precious moments one . Shyt ! I am a well-known Pooh freak now ( by the way , the nick Pooh freak is given by Cindy Sim ! ) .

Finally got the 4th row from the front seats . We were lucky because that row happen to left 3 seats and we thrio can sit together unlike the previous time . But , it is not neck straining afterall . Really worth the effort because the movie is great . Come to think about it , its being long since I last watch such manly movie . Hahas . Wanted to cry when bumble bee was captured but I am too shy to cry . Subsequently , I didn't thought of crying anymore .

I called Dad , so lucky that he is at Orchard too . So he fetch me home . But I waited 15 minutes for him because everywhere in town was jammed . My legs were sored !

Today I got back my test paper . I am pleased with myself , although the results aren't that fanastic , but considering the fact that the amount of effort put in . I have to be contented . I didn't fail my PLC badly and I pass my math test . Lots of careless mistakes but I rather have them now than in semester exams . I am lucky today man ! Taj gave me a ride home in his car too !

Yesterday , I went to watch Fanastic 4 and the sliver surfer with Cindy , took it as a mini celebration for end of terms tests . Hahas . It was nice but not not as nice as the first one . Hahas , like the part where they got married . So it was so sweet ! Hahas , asking the pastor to go straight to the last part . Should had end with the part , will you take her as your wife and take him as your husband . Then they both answered , its something sweet to hear affirmation .

Its a movie marathon to me recenlty . Probably many great movies recently . Next up is Harry Potter !!! Getting previews tickets man . Harry Potter , here I come !

-burgurldotzcom-( Pooh freak has become my trademark ... )

No comments: