Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Harry Potter ... ( Short update )

Sorry , being busy all these days . This will be a short update .

Today was Harry Potter first day of sneak preview . Went down to watch with Cindy and my brother at JP . The seats' view I book was perfect . But at the beginning , my feet were being stepped because a couple needed to move past me to get to their sits . The plot was alright . Find the movie too short , probably many scenes were bring cut away .

I was driving back from the hair saloon ( because sis wants a good haircut so that she can look good when she take picture when she is in thailand ) , there was this narrow 2-way lane . An incondsiderate car was turning out from the lot but she need the lanes , but the other lane was filled with cars . Instead of reversing back , she block the lane . So , I happen to be perpendicular to her car , so I was being stopped by her .

As there were many cars behind me , they started honging me because they saw the triangle sign . The driver behind me kept rising his hand . Then I said , " He rise hand , I rise hand , what can I do ? " . Then Dad say , " He rise hand , you hand , then you all go down and have kong-fu fighting . "

All for now , I am tired , going to sleep ...

-burgurldotzcom-(1 year le... )

No comments: