Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Yippee ... I am free ...

After days on mugging for my tests , I am finally free from the test for the time being . I had spend about one week studying for my higher math test and one day for my system and control test . Hahas , some much difference for both right ? I felt ok for both my papers because I did my best I could ...

I am going to spend my rest of my time reading on the books I had borrowed for my research on my Final Year Project . Darn it ! I am a nerd to be . No worries , I won't be like that ; Thanks to my favourite 38s girlfriends . Ever ON , hahas , looking forward to the outing we are going to have on Friday . TRANSFORMER ! Here we come !

Reviewing on my tagboard message I received lately . Hahas , Patricia got herself one post fame from my blog because she put plane . Serves as a warning to all , you say you will come , you better come , else I will give you one post fame ! ( Evil bel is out again ... BEWARE ! )

Nothing much to all I guess , all the best to all that are having your test and those ending their attachments soon . Miss you all , muack ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Its all about pooh/LOVE and you ... being sneezing non-stop , all because of you ... )

No comments: