Sunday, June 24, 2007

To all out there who loves PINK !

Went IKEA ( Queenstown ) today , because sister miss the chicken wing there . My mum is still looking for the closet for her room . Realise there is something new from IKEA , pink furnitures ! My first thought was Xxx Xxx because she is a pink freak , wonder any faithful readers of her blog will buy her all this . Then , in my mind , many names came out as some of my friends are pink freaks too . So , I thought a picture of the pink stuff I saw and share it with you people !

Love the colour pink ? After painting your room pink in colour and realise that there is no suitable piece of furniture that suits your room just because it is not pink ? NO WORRIES , IKEA made it possible now with pink furnitures !




Then , we went to Giant ! Stocking up house grocies and also take pictures for my Final Year Project . Luckily we didn't spend lots of money because we used vouchers . Phew !
Today , I drove from ALif to home . I was sitting on the driver seat adjusting the seat because sister has longer legs then I am . Then my mum said , " Red Light " . (-_-!!!) . Manage to drive home safety and park nicely ! Applause to myself*
Forget to share something ... before my dad left for the airport , he ironed his own shirt ! After 20 years ! This is my first time seeing him iron his shirt ! Hahas . To make myself remembering it , I vedioed it down the whole process . Hahas ! Not going to share this vedio with you people because it is my home vedio ! Hahas , nevertheless , you can use your imagination .
Find my recently post less wordly because I don't know what to blog . Nothing much ...
-burgurldotzcom-(quietly living in this earth , got unlucky recently ... )

No comments: