Monday, June 18, 2007

Watching movie in progression ...

Was viewing spider lilies via XXXXX , while waiting for it to load , I decided to update my blog quickly .

Today meet up with Cindy , Hwee Jing and Bee Ee . As usual , Patricia put plane . Wasn't feeling much about it , kind of expected . Eat dinner together and talk crap . Hahas , atmosphere was relaxing .

Realise that Miss Yang should not act in Spider Lilies because it is image spoiling . Many would say its just a movie but my opinion of her changed . Not as good as before even though its a show . I rather she be some killer . Hahas , its just my opinion ...

Can't help stop watching movie , kill time and save money . Don't wanna club because I don't feel like it ...

-burgurldotzcom-( its alwae for your frends , will it ever be me ... )

No comments: