Saturday, June 16, 2007

Girls 0utl0ud...

Seems like my movie addict is back ! Last week , I catch pirates and today , I catch Ocean 13 ! Planning to watch F4 , transformer and Harry Potter ! Then some would say , " Wah ! Like that won't cause your pocket to have a big hole . " But for me , watching movie helps me save money instead ! If I am out window shopping , I would spend money on stuff that I like because I don't like regrets and I would use what I buy ! Normally , a top or shoes will cost around $20-$30 , bag will cost me $30 - $40 . BUT ! A movie ticket will cost me $ 9.50 plus a drink at $3 . So in all , I still spend lesser if I watch movie ! Normally after movie , all the shops are close too so no chance of window shopping .

Today , I reached my meeting very earlier because I was too bored reading books related to my Final Year Project and so I left the school earlier . End up , Mavis is very late and so I decided to get the tickets at The Cathay myself . The show was 7.30 and I reached there at about 6.15 pm . To my horror , they left only first row ! I decided to split ourselves up into 2 ( Mavis and Val )and 1 ( mE ! ) so that we can get better seats . I don't mind being the only one sitting there because I don't want to talk in the movie as I don't want to miss out any detail .

After getting tickets , I realised that I am still early . So I walk back to Plaza Singapura to get dinner since there are many eating options there and stuff are less expensive there . Do a little window shopping but nothing much caught my attention . Initially , I wanted we trio to get the same slippers but different colours but Val said there is no cushions beneath and our feet might feel hurt after some time . We didn't get it and head for the threater .

LOVE watching Ocean 13 , I find myself wanting more of the movie , just can't get enough of it ! Haha , I love the actions , the tricks and everything ! I realised myself able to asbord what is shown on the movie . I wouldn't question myself , why is it like that and stuff still my friends ask me . Probably it all happen too quick ...

Serveral days back , I got a little chance to drive with my Dad supervising me . The first time , I get to drive a little distance , from my house to my Chua Choa Kang Park . At that time , the car tyre had not much air but I manage it well . Horrible thing is , I had 4 instructors on board . Telling me this , telling me that ! Worse , 2 don't know how to drive ! I was asking the question , who went through the driving test and got a driving license .

The second time , I felt irritated to drive slow on the expressway, can't get use to the car width ( driving center car was smaller then ) . I drove the driving center car for 1 year and 11 months . But my Dad just don't get it , and was impatient with me ! Gosh ! I just wanted to learn it on my own . Big car in the expressway , a idotic CRV bully me because he is impatient , horn and flash light at me !

The last time I drove was a horrible experience , Mum shouted because she saw a motorcycle going off steer from a distance opposite my direction . She ask my I went off lane when it is a merging lane . The car rim now had a 50 cent scar because I was afarid to bang onto the opposite car at that narrow slope at the enterance of my block's carpark and so it went rubbing onto the kerb .

Explain to me how am I going to drive in future ... Bel so poor thing ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Don't be scared from my experience ... choose yellow because pooh s yellow )

No comments: