Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Having dinner as family ...

Yesterday , Dad had to fly to Turkey , transiting at Paris . Its was a late flight so we manage to have a late dinner at the airport before Dad leaves . Mum do not want Dad to have a heavy dinner because he is going to have a meal when after the plane take off . End up , we went Sakea . After that , Dad went into the waiting area for flights .

Reviewing last week , I realised that Dad had been having dinner more often with us . Probably , he manage to clear his work before flying . Hahas , Dad used to have dinner with us during weekends .

Today I went back to study to ask my HM lecturer about tutorials questions that I am unsure about . He felt worried for me because I manage to get the answers but I got the steps wrong . Luckily , I look for him , else I will really fail my Math test .

Was asking Karen how much she spend in Sentosa because I am going there on the 30th June , end up it was about $26 . Phew ! Need not save up much ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Everytime I sneezed , I wonder is it you missing because the timing is so qiao , the time you called me ... )

No comments: