Friday, June 22, 2007

Report on how my holiday is being spend ...

Dots ... I am still working on my Higher Math . I haven't start working on my System Control test . Two weeks of holiday , just flew off like that ... I am now preparing my own formulae sheet . Hope to squeeze everything into my A4 sheet paper . I am going to continue it later .

Naruto Shippuuden 18 is finally out . Gonna watch it later . Sob sob , its only 30 min . I being waiting for two weeks , should have be a 1 hour special episode . Heard from bro , there is many conversation . I yet to see it ...

Finally , I got to eat the ice-cream after two weeks ! Hahas , had been a movie mini movie marathon , pirates and ocean . Going for F4 next friday too , then next friday is threading and Satureday is Sentosa ..

Feeling average , no extreme happiness or extreme saddness . Nothing interesting ...

-burgurldotzcom-( one person = in control of own feeling and business ... )

No comments: