Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Its the second day of my holiday ~

Yesterday , I made a trip down to Toshiba Data Dynamics to take my lappy . I was suppose to take my lappy on Friday but I was too tired and I went straight home to take a nap . A nap normally take 1 to 2 hours right , but I slept 4 hours straight ! I brought my external hard disk to back up all my stuff .

I waited for dad to send me there , not because I had no legs but I its a long distance there and so dad need to go there to , so he gave me a ride . While waiting for Dad to settle his stuff , I turn on the cable television and watch Discovery Channel , it was about using science to help the dead to find their murderers .

Then , boooooom , off I go to DD to collect my laptop . I wait for my turn to backup my data , then the person will send it for reformating . It took me 1/2 hours to back up all my data . Then I sat there and wait for another 1/2 for the person to reformat it . Then the technician realised that my laptop cannot be formated and suspect that my harddisk had crashed ! I can consider myself to be lucky because I manage to back my laptop up before my harddisk officially crash !

Got to wait for 5 to 10 days for my hard disk to be ship over to Singapore . Which means I have to wait for 10 days so that my laptop could be repaired before I can collect it . Gosh ! Stuck with my sister laggy laptop and the worse part is , I had to fight wth my brother for it ! Bro didn't take good care of his own computer and he can't use messager with his own computer !

Recalling the days when I just received this laptop , the first thing I did was to clear the viruses . To m atonishment or shock , I had never seen so many virus in the laptop ! Did many many system checks to clear the virus . Then , today , while I did system checks again ! Virus appeared ! Been doing the entire morning !

As for my laptop , there hardly have virsus ,to the extend that I wonder whether the anti-virus program is working a not . All for now , update my blog again the next time !

-burgurldotzcom-( just have little coughs ... )

No comments: