Saturday, June 09, 2007

Finally .... get to watch movie ...

Yesterday , I brought my brother along to watch movie with the Evan and Val . Val initiated to watch , " Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End " and so gather and watch ! We went to The Cathy to watch . Its evan and bro's 1st time but its second time for me and Val . Hahas ...

Just realise that The Cathy provide new services . You can buy main course like rice , pizzas and etc. instead of the norm , just popcorns and nachos . Haha ! I ordered from the counter and they will send it to my seats . Thrilled about this new service ...

I was so lucky . 2 couples happen to cancel their booking , so we get the back seats . Haha , else we will be in the front one-third of the threater . After such a long time , there are still people watching this movie !

I thought that the movie will be average because my sister and friends said so . But end up , I find it entertaining ! I love the sence where captain jack and captain jones fight ! Its like true battle between pirates . I find the very last part very touching . Elizaberth can only get to see Wil once every 10 years . But its better that way else they will never get to see each other again . When two hearts stay together forever !

Passed drving for three days but I hasn't touch the steering wheel . Gosh ! Been listening to many lectures and not getting to drive and learn ! Haizzz , I don't even mind driving a round my carpark ! You can see how desperate I want to drive right !

Just starting my holiday! I haven't plan what to do yet . Definately , I got to study for two tests ! So , I have a good rest before my next term start . All for now ... byeee

-burgurldotzcom-( fake bro and sis congrate me thrice because they are happy for me and I had came a long way ... )

No comments: