Thursday, June 07, 2007

Finally~ Pass my driving test ... ( 5th attempt ! )

Hahahaha ~ Many must have felt very surprised when I bomb them with this message , " Hey ppl ! I finally pass my driving test ... " . I wake up very early in the morning and prepare to go to the driving school . My mum asked where I was going but I say that I am going to school . NO ONE knew I was going for my driving test .

My leg foot tremble while I was having my warm-up . The instructor was encouraging . Then after I had finish my warm-up . I was waiting for my test . Gosh ! I keep poping peppermint sweets . Mass eating lots of them . Got a difficult route .

Started off with ciruit . I got a nice tester ( He is nice probably I had taken my test too many times ) . Some tester scared you by asking you to be fast , some will fault you on the spot . My tester just sat there quietly and watch . I got so nervous that m left foot tremble again . I manage to clear all the courses without striking kerb . I took some breaks during the test till the tester got impatient.

I got to right-turn to the Bukit Botak Way , then I have to keep left . Gosh ! It was the peak timing ! People will not likely to let my cut their lanes . I was trying to change from the 3rd lane to the 2nd lane ,another bus was also changing from the first lane to the second lane . So we change at the same time . I notice that and quickly speed up . The tester did not realise it till he notice something near him . But I had already move away . The bus realised that I was having a test . He kept within his lane and a distance from me .

I automatically change to the second lane to prepare for another turn . Then the tester shorten the test route and I made my way back to the driving school . After I had switch off my engine . He pass me my result slip and said , " I let you pass . " , I think he mark on the spot when I stop my car . I was so happy and saw my revision instructor . I too happy and I almost to take my bag . I wanted to head to school but my revision trainer asked me to take my license first . Haha ! I went to the vedio room and saw some other passing candidates . I was lost ! I don't know who to inform .

I called home but no one answer . I then sat in quietly to watch vedio . And I decide to take a new passport size photo to capture the happy moment I had even though I brought another older version one . I brought a pack of milk tea when I was waiting for the license to be process . The counter tease me , ask if I had eaten my breakfast . She said , since I passed , so now I could take my breakfast .

I took a cab to school because I only left 15 minutes before lesson start . Once I reached school , I shared this piece of good news to many people . Haha ~ Many knew that its a long way for me because I learn driving for about two years . Haha ~ Then I start mass sending SMSes to my dearest friends . Haha ... to my parents too .

When dad replied , " What ? What test ? " . Then I repiled , " I PASS MY DRIVING TEST ! " . He couldn't reply immediately . Then I asked why he didn't reply . He said ," Whole world shock " . Muahahaha .Ya lor ~ didn't tell anyone .

All for now ... tired le ... bye bye ... thanks for all the congratz and stuff ...

-burgurldotzcom-( finally striking something off my wish list ... )

No comments: