Tuesday, June 05, 2007

good + bad = average ~

Continuing from where I had stopped , an update of my illness first . My cough is getting better compared to the previous post . No longer having any lotteries . I just finished a bottle of medicine . Had already started on a second bottle . Hope that I will be able to stop coughing without having to finish the second bottle .

Satureday , I went PC show with my family . Surprisingly , there is not many people . My cousin warned me about the crowd because his friend went there on the second day . Everything went smoothly , we were able to find a parking lot once we reached there . We manage to get into the lift , not having to wait for a long time .

I had wanted to go to the PC show because I read from the newspaper that there is a special promotion for old laptop batteries . Trade in the old ones and get new ones at a cheaper price , its was part of the ' Go Green ' promotion . And also , my lappy warranty is coming to the end and so there is this promotion to extend the warranty at $88 , normally it cost $149 .

Due to my forgetfulness , I forgot to bring the paper that is some sort of recipt to prove that my warranty hasn't expire yet and I am still entitled for the warranty . So I had to go back the next day . And also , I was deciding whether to get the new battery because it is 12 cell instead of 6 cell . And its more heavier . So I needed to think whether to get it not . A day was taken for me to think what I wanted . I decide to extend my warranty and not upgrade my battery .

So on Sunday , I made another trip there to extend the warranty .There are many people this time round ! Dad drop us at suntec and my sister and I went up . Gosh! These people were waiting for further discounts . We end up squeezing our way through .

Dad forgot to redeem the goodie bag the day before . So sister and I went to claim for the goodie . A MAN ! Accused my sister for jumping queeue ! He himself didn't read the sign . There is this two sign , one for ink and toner , another was for printer . When I pointed that my sister is correct . Sis took a step back to comfirm here . THIS MAN also took a peek on the sign . He took the opportunity to cut the queeue when my sister took a step back to look at the sign .

Then I realise that we need the ink and toner becasue ther person in-charge needs to cut it . So I asked if we can still redeem since we bought it yesterday . Luckily , we still could , the person in-charge have to photocopy our reciepts . We finally manage to get our stuff and get out of the human crowd . Went to TXXXX-LXXXX for dinner .

Yesterday , I was busy mugging for the test I had the next day . After revising and memorised the stuff . I could say I was quite confident . End up today , when I sat for the test , I was deeply demoralised . I might fail ... I will not feel sad if I fail because I had tried my BEST !

Last night , I surf the net to find my way to Toshiba Data Dynamics . And I manage to make my way there ! Haha ! No taxis involved ! Haha ! I am so smart and clever ! Probably a little lucky . I took a bus ride home . I know where it ended but I manage to get off and opt for a faster route without going to the bus terminal .

Went home and did little . Most of my time , I was busy clearing my sister laptop's virus ~! Gosh ! I once childed my mum for not taking good care of her computer and now I realised my sister is worse . Around 100 spyware was detected ! I delibrately asked her to take a look . IT took me 5 scans to clear all the virus !

All for now ! Stay tune for the next update ! People ! Those who wants to copy stuff from my blog please let me know . I don't want things to get offending . Thank ! Love ya ...

-burgurldotzcom-( SLEEPING TIME ! )

No comments: