Sunday, May 27, 2007

Its the end for elearning week ....

Okie ! Manage to finish most of E-learning assignments . There is HM tutorials not done and SSS and PLC tests not studied . So , I assumed that it will be done tomorrow ?

Felt a little upset because , as written in earlier post , I was suppose to go Salsa and Hip hop class but I do my project till 1.30 am the night before and I am feeling ill ( cough and flu ) . So I had to give it a miss . Luckily the girls know how to meet up with Amanda else I will force myself to go .

This week , I manage to talk to many people that I had never talk to for a long time due to my busy sheldue . Learn about the lastest updates about them . From my cousins to my primary school friend . Good that you all are still funky and alive~

Had interesting conversation today , it goes ... ( disclaimer~ not againest any guys , its human nature )

ME : gurl's best bf is a gurl
MEI :yeah !cos guys dun understand girls
ME : den guys will sae gurls r hard 2 pls but dey neva understand hw little their gf wans
MEI :yah
ME : haha
MEI :its always lik tt girls can nv understand guys too
ME:den guys will sae watever i gib u , u oso wun satisfied , u dn sae , hw i noe
den gurls will sae , i sae le , nt surprising and romantic le
den guys will sae , i oso dunno hw 2 read mind , wat m i suppose 2 do
den gurls sae , u dn understand me meh v been 2gether so long
den guys sae , hw i noe , u gurls so shan bian
moral of e story is ... der will neva b a common pt
tt's y opp attracts !
MEI :haha yah lor ! its always like tt de


After interesting paragraph above , I shall end with a anti-climax , school reopen next week . Got to finish all my work and be ready to submit all assignments ...

All for this week ... stay tune for the next update ... Welcome home mavis and happy shifting house Evan !

-burgurldotzcom-( I miss the old times when we were together ... )

No comments: