Thursday, May 31, 2007

Screw 2 test in a day ... how lucky can I be ...

***Listening to Val's . Karen 's blogs' and xin fu shuang ren chuang's song while blogging .

Yesterday was a horrible day in school . I didn't have cab luck for that day . Don't know why , I had waited 30min for a cab but none was seen , mostly were on call . Had no choice but to rung home and ask dad to send me to school . He manage to send me there within 10 min , cab would take 15+minutes to get there .


Had been taking cabs for two consective days . Probably , I am sick bah . I have this sleeping trend , normally I would sleep like a log . But this few days , I tend to wake up at a much earlier time and go back to sleep . That's how I was late . Find it hard to get to sleep , I keep coughinh till I could feel my throat had gone sore and my tears start flowing out . It manage to get better today only !


Started off a bad day at my lab test . Manage to pass but I realised that its time I should have rely on myself . I think I am going to do the next lab test on my own . Next was my GEMs test . I guess I was not familiar to the test format , because it had gone into small details which I normally don't study for them . Zzzz , going to make it with my GEMs presentation .


While waiting for the meeting from the library's representives . I took my laptop and serve my friend's blog and came across this website about testing which care bear you are . And I took the test and the results is true . Haha ! I love to sleep , and its not only sleep , its a lot ! Hahaha .





Meeting with the library people . They gave us lots of pointers . Lots of their concerns . Seems like a bird been shoot down from the sky . Gosh ! I wasn't at my best of health . Manage to follow through the meeting . Shall not comment too much about the meeting .

Then at night , dad brought us out for dinner . Dad wants to get newpaper so the entire family went to seven-eleven with him . I saw the Winnie-the-Pooh poker card and scram Dad to get it for me . Upon knowing that I am I crazy for Pooh's stuff . He gave a cupboard with winnie the pooh face on top . Wah ! So happy ! I paste it inside on the door of my cupboard . ( Cannot paste outside , wait mum torn it down . )



Went to IMM , didn't fill the trolley up , Mange to spend only a little . Feels weird , my family is eating lesser , spending lesser . Probably , we finally find it a heartache to waste food . Good good ! Its a 1 dish lesser now . So we don't have much variety , Normally , we have max 7 dishes, now its like 5 dishes !

I did some HM tutorials and I decide to give up ! Because I really don't get it and I don't want to do blindly . Manage to have the starting and ending song of Mars and Venus . Love it ! Listening till now .

All this for now . See ya ! Hasn't been watching movie for ages , the last movie is Jack Neo's movie starred by Fann Wong and Gumit Singh ( forget the tittle le ! ) . Haha ! Hope that I get to watch movie soon ! Shall sign off from here ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Cough , cough , please go away ... )

No comments: