Tuesday, May 22, 2007

E-learning week ...

Manage to complete 1 and the half assignments during wee hours , like 1am-2.30am . The web is still a little lag . I think I had been a good girl because I do my work during the first day . Sleeping timing became horrible .
Here are the pictures taken last sunday :



Me and Kah Mei aka Amanda ( Love her a lot ) ...

From Left , Me , Mirabel , Dina , Novelif , Mei Qi and Amanda ...

After thousands and thousands of years , I had decieded to revamp my friendster account . Not keen in using it but its like , friends found me through it . Its not like blogger , free to expression myself and not deleting anything . Clear away all my friends' pictures and left only mine because its my friendster .

All for now ! Tat tat ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Mega change of for my friendster account ... )

No comments: