Friday, May 11, 2007

Finally I could update my blog ...

Yesterday I tried to update my blog but there seem to be an error ! Hmmmm , so I tried updating today . After a few clicks here and there , finally this page is properly loaded .

Just came back from the TXXXXXX service center . Dearest lappy having signs of crash again ! Sob sob , I had install so many program and if I send it for repair , everything will be gone ! Hope that backing up my lappy will help to recover everything when my software and hardisk are repaired ...

Final year project , seems so near yet so far . The dateline is so near but the things needed to be done seem far from being able to do . Everything so stress up ! Ahhhhh ... its a hurdle I must pass through . I want to graduate ! I don't want to miss out anything or repeat any module !

I still can't do my higher math questions . Butt too itch man ! Select an elective that force me the extreme to my ablility . I can understand what is going on in the lesson but I don't seem to be able to solve the sums .

Last monday , I had an assessment on attending a meeting . My role was to chaired the meeting . Gosh ! I wasn't an effective one . I wasn't able to bring my members through the entire meeting . My group grading was lik C+ to B- . It was the average compare to the two other groups in the class . But I had did my best ! So , it was no longer in my heart .

Hmmm , my updates had become weekly because there are so many things on going in my life . Yes ! The main thing is still studies . Wish me the best OK ? I am always on my hardest effort . That's all for now . Stay tune till I next update .

-burgurldotzcom-( Final Year Project ! )

No comments: