Wednesday, May 16, 2007

After so long ...

To prevent people from being worried for me . I shall sensor some parts . Its been a long time since I last gone XXXXX . Got this virus from a friend ; he is terribly XXXXX and we in a close room discussing our final year project . Two of us got his virus , she was on MC and I had XXXXX . Had to eat XXXX to keep XXXX down . Gosh ! I still have to continue eating XXXXX to keep the XXXX down .

Final Year Project is killing me ! I think I had joined the right group . My group leader have lots of knowlegde compared to me , who only know stuff inside my textbook and not outside ones . Gosh ! I don't ever have a single idea how does each mechanism work ...

I have decided to join Salsa and Hip Hop class . To destress myself . Its just one time and one hour . Let's see whether I got any talent in dancing ! I am a dance idot . Hope I had learn something so that I had dance better when I am clubbling .

By the way , my clubbing mood is back ! Haha , probably to stress over this few weeks . Trying to shake off my stress ...

That's all for now ... bye all ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Life is for everyone to cry and laugh about ... )

No comments: