Friday, May 04, 2007

More or Less Settle ... ( so its more or less ? )

Phew ! After consulting my lecture about our ideas . We had narrow down the projects we can do . Finally , we narrow down to 2 projects . For 1 project , our seniors had the foundation already . So we are more likely to improve on that project and add new features . So what we are going to do that project . Not going to leak out any more information till stuff is finalise .

Ahhhhh ! Butt itch ! Took higher mathematics as elective . Other electives are easier to comprehen . Gosh ! I sat in my tutorial lesson , only listening to my lecturer teach and not trying on my own . Trying to asbord everything he taught . So I shall be a good girl tomorrow and study . Nothing is more important than my studies . ( I guess and I hope so but ... )

I had rebonded my hair on Labour Day . Cost $150 for my lenght and take 3 hours for the entire process . Hahaha , bian bian ( flat flat ) hair is back for some time I guess . Waiting for next holiday to dye .

I am back at maple ! Hope to level up soon ! I love yao gui bao bei , Pooh Pooh and LOVE ... I am not alone ! I got them !

That's all for tonight ... Its cooling and chilly tonight , remember to cover blanklet ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Standing up again is not easy but I am trying my best ! )

No comments: