Sunday, May 20, 2007

Celebration of Mirabel's Birthday ...

Wearing my heels for so many hours , my feet get so sore . But I am used to it and I like it because not everyone can wear heels ! For a day like this , " Post celebration of Mirabel's Birthday " , I will be on my 70-85 marks looks because I got to dress decently . NO EXTRA HOLES IS ALLOW !


First , I meet Kah Mei aka Amanda and a new friend , Dina , to shop for Mirabel's birthday present . My ideal present was sold out and so I got her a towel and a notebook instead . Haha , thankfully she likes precious moments and so she liked my gifts ! Haha .



I was walking into Takashimaya and I saw a big sign place outside Perlini sliver , " 50 % .... " . I read the sign closely and ask the sales person again before diving for a necklace . Then I remembered I had a task to do ; to get Mirabel's present . So I went to huant for Mirabel's present and head back to the shop . And I got this for $ 22.50 .



We had dinner at Jap resturant . Average food then we proceed to shaw house Macafe to get a slice of cake for mirabel then lots of talking before we go home . Amanda introduce me a new drink called Doubled Choc , its nice ! I'm Loving it ! ...

Been waiting for Mirabel to send me one group picture as prove but I give up waiting le ! Want to see my disfigure face , click on to my link , ' Mirabel ' and see ba .

My face ! An evidence of what education had done to us . Sob sob ! My cousin said that my face is an evidence that stress is present . I learn my lesson . I got to go out with my make-up on le . Cannot be lazy le .

As for my school's life . Nothing much to update . Everything is still the same . Time flys for third year . I was looking for a long vacation for third year . End up it was worse ! Because there is something call Final Year Project which makes a slacking sheldue to be a super busy sheldue .

As for my Higher math module . I finally found a sense of accomplishment . I finally could do one topic of tutorial . I won't say all but its at least 90 % !!! Isn't that great ! This tells me that I am not weak in everything , at least there is some topics I can do . For now , my weakest topic is LIMITS ! Manage to seek help from a friend . I really respect his/her brain , not him/her ! ( Muhahaha ! Evil Bel is back ! )

Tomorrow is the start of E-learning week . So there will be a large number of people surfing the school website which gives me an excuse to not do school stuff for a moment . Sleep late , wake up late !

All for now ! Good night and Good Morning everyone !

-burgurldotzcom-( Hate existed because there is love ... )


No comments: