Sunday, April 08, 2007

Updates about my maple life ...

Haha , I am back at maple after resting months . After I had achieved my aim , being a priest . I stop mapling fof some time . Chionging maple after some time , felt tired and aimless so I took a very long break .

Now , I am back at in . And I can finally say , I am playing maple because I played in relax manner . I attuide I had now is enjoy playing it and not mind about level up . Haha ! Finally , could play in the way I want . I would play till I attain the skills of Bishop . That would take a long time so I just play slowly for now .

My yao gui bao bei just level today ! I could make him say what I want him to say . So happy ! Expecting to level up by this week , I left 17% to level up .

Okie ... that's all for tonight then ! Bye bye ...

-burgurldotzcom- ( Pooh pooh loves hunny ... )

No comments: