Sunday, April 08, 2007

Thoughts , thoughts , thoughts ...

Its was Good Friday yesterday . Met up with the ladies ( Mavis and Val ) , Val just came back from Japan . From Far East , we walked till Plaza Singapura . Had British Takaways for a start . Must bow head to Mavis , had her braces on and she ate like she had nothing on her teeth . Gosh ! Val's mum remembered that I wanted to get an umbrella from bossini and brought it for me , and asked Val to give it to me . Thanks Auntie !

Haha ! Got this craze towards quilted material ( I didn't know its call quilted till today ) ! Went to M:)phosis to find myself falling in love with bags of this kind of material . I gave it a name to it . I called it pong pong ( it means bloated in hokkien ) . Cute mah ? I find this name I gave it very cute . Haha . I wanted to get the big pong pong bag . Such that if lecture to bored , can use my pong pong bag as pillow . Zzz , other than that ... I don't see why I should get that bag . So in the end , I got the smaller one . Mavis got a pong pong handphone pouch .

Suay suay ( means unlucky in hokkien ) , today the bag zip spoiled . Gosh ! I actually wanted to get a new one because its printed on the receipt , " Non-exchangable and Non-refundable " . Made a call to the shop , they asked if I can make a trip to the shop to show them , probably they might need to take it to the wareshop to fix it .

In the end , there is a piece left because someone reserve it and hasn't collect . So its new and Mum test the zip personally . Haha ! Evil dad said I should tried the zips of those bags on the display set , test it roughly , so that even it spoilt , it will not be charged to me .

Mum scared that I kanna bully by the shop , made a trip with me to the shop . Mum brought a ready to fight till the end attuide if the shop refuse to make a change for me . Mum felt the heart pain for me for having to pay $20 for a bag . But I did't felt that pain . Because I like it and I need it . Sister said if there is M:)phosis membership , I should get it .

Coming to think about that pong pong bag , think my mum like it too . But earlier on , she and my real sister laugh and jerk at me too much , there is no platform for them to step down so they have to be head strong and act like they don't like my pong pong bag . Mum once said my pink outer looks like Xiao fei xia ( little fly char ) if I hold a small knife . Now she is planing to buy a bigger bag so that she can bring that outer top . Scheming lady !

Today , real sister wants to go clubbing with her friends at St James . So my parents and I accompany her there . Actually I didn't want to and I don't think she wants our company too . Its my Mum , she is worry about her 24 years old daughter to go clubbling on her own with her friends and my Dad who is a adventurer , who loves exploring new places . So , we all accompanied her till she had met up with one of her friend .

Then we trio ( Mum , Dad and I ) , went to the roti prata stall near NUS . Haha ! Mum and Dad banana roti prata and I ordered mushroom prata . Had to give cheese a miss because its fattening . Haha ! Then we head home . The pratas there are great ! Ladies ! All of us must study hard so that we can enter University and have pratas together !

Okie , that's all for such a cooling night ! I had always wanted to keep my blog post short but I don't know why it always ended up to be long ... Wah , so fast 2.30 am le . I had been sleeping till noon this few days . Porbably , my previous life is a sleeping angel ( Wahahaha , just joking ) .

***Thoughts for the night ... I think all mothers are like mother hen . When someone tried to bully her children . She will rise her wings to defend her children . Haha ! It cross my mind when my mum said if that sales girl refuse to allow me to change the new bag ( tried to bully me ) , she will reason out with the sales girl to fight for my right . ***

-burgurldotzcom- ( 就算失去所有爱的力量 , 我也不曾害怕 )

No comments: