Monday, April 09, 2007

heh heh ... share with you people ...

Just took a series of new pictures ... here are the new ones ! Please , please , please , don't puke ... ( I said please 3 tymes le wor ) .

Piated my hair and clip it with a blue clip but it is not obvious on the picture .
Shoot ! : Kai Xin ! ( happy ! )


Shoot 2 : Sotong ! ... bur bur de ! ( Spokesperson of burgurldotzcom is like that de ... )


Shoot 3 : Dao the camera , let pooh pooh and LOVE be in the background ...



Shoot 4 : Haha , still shooting for aspiring pics ...


Shoot 5 : Find this pic super chio ... this pic made me want to place my pics for today on the blog ... pics like this hard to capture ... [ this is my blog , so I am free to say whatever I like ]
Feel free to give comments , not hurting ones else I ban you off my blog ...
-burgurldotzcom-( pixle day ! )










No comments: