Saturday, April 14, 2007

A post to cover another post ...

Haha ... after a frightening post about my pictures . I decide to spare you all from the torture and reward all of you with an interesting post .

Yup , I just finish my ITP ( attachment ) . After nine weeks , and its nine weeks . Did many stuff I haven't dream of doing . Haha , learn not to be perfectionist , everything is agaration ( estimation ) . I had also improve my arm power . I used to cut a 16 mm2 cable with two hands . But during my last week of my attachment , I used only one hand to cut a 32 mm2 cable . And I got so good that I cut them without gloves . Till I got a blister .

After the attachment , I realise that I had little cuts on my fingers . Didn't realise till I settle down and had that time to look at my hands . Gosh ! Probably this is all about blue-collar jobs , need lots of strenght and experience .

Yesterday , I also met up with the ladies . Finally , we had the time to bring our bags down to repair . I brought 3 bags , 2 bought from bugis street , the zip spoiled and one is my crumpler bag , the thread came off , so I send it for sewing . While waiting for the bag to be fixed , we went to play a game of pool . Standard is still the game ; 20 minutes a game . All cost about $15 . Mum said I might as well buy a new bag . But I don't like to throw my stuff if its in good condition .

Yes , its Val , Mavis and me ! We went to Bukit Timah food center . We ordered carrot cake , satay bee hoon and hokkien mee to share . Haha ! Yea ! I thought I could eat a lot . End up we couldn't eat it up . Then , mum and real sister join in later . And mum invite Val and mavis to for ice-cream . I had introduce that place before , its call Daily Scoop . Haha !

Went home and on my lap top to search for the latest naruto video . Nan da yo ... don't have ! Don't have ! Gosh ! I been waiting for two weeks le !

And then I maple again ! Finally manage to level up today ! Haha ...

Okie ! That's all for now ! Bye bye ...

-burgurldotzcom-( loves to read Ji Mi Book )

No comments: