Monday, April 16, 2007

My first dae of school ...

I was 10 minutes late on my first day . I stepped into the class and the lecuture said , " You are Belinda right ? " I said , " Yes " . Idot ! I am the only girl in the class again . I think I had got manly over my years in poly . How nice to have a nice girl in my class , I will be very very happy .

Luckily , there is a 10 minutes allowance then people who come in late will be marked as late . This module is more of speaking and demotsrating , not much paper work . I had a 2 hours break before my next lesson . I went to the library to settle my ITP log book . Many pictures and small description to be added on . Need to be handed in as soon as possible . So I must be ready to submit my book .

Then I went for my math class . There is only about 25 people in the class . I think for the entire 1 hr and 50 minutes , I only absorb about 10 % because I could not understand the lecture fully . I had to buy a textbook to help me understand the lesson which I have not open the packing yet .

On Satureday , my family and I went for a Japaneese buffet . It cost $32.50+++ . Its not like normal buffet , expensive and not nice . At least this buffet , there are fresh sashimi , ebi fry , nice gralic rice . Our family enjoyed the meal .

Okie ... that's all for now . I don't have the movtivation to revise for the tough math .

-burgurldotzcom-( I am tired and I will go to bed early today . Healthy baby ! )

No comments: