Friday, April 20, 2007

First week of school just ended ...

So , the for last post , I had stop at Monday . So , I shall start citing on Tuesday .

On Tuesday first lesson , had a lecturer who loves to say , " Oh dear ! " whenever he discover a mistake in his lecture. That gave me goosebumps . Then went for next lesson , its a practical lesson . Since it was the first lesson of the module . The lecturer gave us a brief demostration to tell us what it is all about . Then we watch the vedio . Ended of the school day with a lecture . That lecturer of the lesson said that she might be our class tutor , all of us had our jaws dropped .

What keep me alive was the meeting with the ladies ! We meet at chomp chomp for dinner . It took me two hours to get there . Then we ordered , two rounds of satay , 1 pizza , hokkien mee , jiu kwek , chicken wings and jumbo sugar canes . Ended of the main course with egg pudding .

On Wednesday , Meet up with my ITP LO for final grading , he gave the same grade as my supervisior . Haha ! Finally , its all over ! It was the reunion of life coaches , not many turned up . Not really comfortable talking to them because they are adults and my english is not good . Got to admit that my english had improved in terms of writing but I am not confident in speaking a loud because I had doubt in myself when it comes to pronounciation . Manage to get a white colour adidas jacket with golden colour strips . Felt that the jacket is loose on me compared to my black colour adidas jacket as the both are the same size . Probably its the cutting ba . Keep asking mum whether she had secretly wore my jacket and caused to expand .

Thursday , I was late for about 20 min because I did not know that I had to wait so long for the train . I had my first practical lesson . Felt happy because it more of connecting PC and the model , not much hands-on connection . The " Oh dear ! Lecturer made fun of my chinese name , he said , " Tan Ya Fen , here to ya fen only got shi fen ( 10 marks ) ." . I was so tired , went home and get a nap striaght . Mum was nagging at me , sub-consiciously I know that she is nagging but I was so tired that I turn a deaf ear and went back to sleep . Haha ! How amazing it is !

Finally its Friday ! The only day that I had classes that start at 8am . I was early for the first time . I was listening to the lecture attentively but when its around 9 am . I couldn't take it anymore . Closed my eyes when the lecturer gave examples . Then the lecturer gave a 10 min break . So I grab a bite and drink . It helps to regain my energy for the entire day ! Went for my tutorial , finally understand what's the topic about . The lecturer is so afarid that we couldn't catch up . He even wanted to squeeze information about the next topic within 20 min . But everyone could not asbord anymore .

When I reached home , took a nap again . Mum ! There she go again , nagging when I was sleeping , and there I go again ! Turn into deaf ears because I am so tired . Caught some of the stuff she said . Hahaha ! But I can't help it ... Went for ice-cream at daily scoop again . Evil real sister is eyeing my adidas jacket !

Naruto is out ! Haha ! Watching it now !

-burgurldotzcom-( life revolving around pooh pooh and LOVE )

No comments: