Friday, March 30, 2007

You people got miss me mah ?

Made a difficult deciscion ... I decided not to go for my primary school classmate gathering because none of my clique is going . Haha ! Thanks for calling and asking me about my attendance . But I am a shy girl . We'll meet the next time round ... [ suddenly received sms from ex-classmates ... asking for contacts and further pursuasion ... ]

My new time-table is out . All my lesson starts after 10 am expect for Friday which starts on 8 am . Dotz ! On the first day of school I have to wait for 3 hours for my next lesson to start . For the elective I want , its all worth it . Gosh ! For third year , there is final year project . Think our free time will be spend on that ba .

Today when I was working , I injured myself again . Though this time its just the pain , no blood , it still hurts ! When I am using the plyer and then my plam too fat , accidentialy left part of the flesh in side and so when I push the two legs of the plyer towards each other and that's how I hurt my hand .

Finally found a drama series worth watching . Its called Jia You Jin Shu ! Darn it ! Every espoisde make me cry ! Probably , this is part and puzzle of learning how to wipe off my own tears ba ...

Can't wait for secondary school gathering next week . Gosh ! All of us are so busy with our job ... Oh ya ! Itp is ending in two weeks time . And I am back to school again . I am not going to miss Itp neither will I be excited for my lesson to start because I am a lazy , bad and evil gurl ...

Special thanks to mei for reading my blog actively even though I had already post two post after the one I had blogged about bad english . Thanks for giving me feedback via my tagboard . Thanks to val too for setting this blog for me , I am a html noob , so I would not change this blogskin because I don't know how . Haha ... Thanks for actively reading people ...

Seems like I made this post like a blogmey awards , saying so much thanks as if I had received award ... that's all for tonight ...

-burgurldotzcom-( listening to new songs ... )

No comments: