Monday, April 02, 2007

Bel is a good girl ...

I hasn't been going out past few days with my friends since Val left for Japan . She will be back next Wednesday . And I think the trio outing will resume in a bit . Next week I am going for two friends groups of friends gathering . Hope it will be fun !

Yesterday , ask school is starting soon . I finally pack up all the old course modules stuff and chuck them nicely into the cupboard . Finally placing all the new holders on my computer table and slot the old ones into the cupboard . So my computer table seems empty now . No books ! Clean up the dusty , arrange in a new manner , correct problematic areas . Haha , weird man ! I will do such thing ?

Today , after qing ming , my family and I went to Ikea . I was looking high and low for a small table to place a printer on . Mum wasn't keen in getting me one because she wants to keep the clothes stand in my room . Gosh ! I often have to save the data on my thumbdrive and wait till she finish using the computer and then I can start printing my stuff . And its often many pages .

Gosh ! Tomorrow I am going to choose my final gems module and I really don't what to choose .

That's all I have for tonight ... good bye !

-burgurldotzcom-( Many stuff on my hands now ... )

No comments: