Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Updates , updates , updates ....

Yea , I will be updating more than often now . This is because there are no other entainment for expect for the internet . Once in the blue moon I will go out with my friends . So , I will be free to update my blog and reply to taggers .

All my favourite chinese drama series had come to the end . Now , I only watch Desperate Housewives , Prisonbreak , Parental guidance and Afterhours . I am looking forward to the variety show where the superstars were tested on how fit they are .

Remember , I told you people that I was into this comic called , " Qi Ling Wang " . Gosh ! The last book of ended at an important match , it left me dangling as to who will win that match . I hate it [ in a positive way ]! I don't like stuff that does not have a proper ending . Sob sob , zhuo wei so cute ! Read it when you have the time then we can all siao zhuo wei ...

Yesterday , I went out with the shopping queens . We had meet each other late because we are working in the day . Head down to VilXXXXX , because I miss frosXXXXX . To my disappointment , the standard had dropped drastically . Though its much more cheaper than before , I don't think its worth my money . I am looking forward to Mache though my friend said the standard is about the same . But I still trust Mache ...

After complaining about not getting my shoes , I manage to find one at topshop . Its limited edition and its on discount ! I got that pair for $90 . I didn't mind its an old model because the I don't like the latest ones . Luckily I could fit in the size 7 one because that is the largest size available .

Yesterday , I went into a shop to find necklace as I had spoil my previous one . I really like that necklace but it cost $52 . I really like it . I felt that urge to buy it . After my friend advise , to come back if I really want it . After leaving the shop , I realise that its not worth the money .

Seems like , that's all for today ... good night and sleep tight people !

-burgurldotzcom-( time-table is out !! )

No comments: