Sunday, March 25, 2007

Where should I start ... ( Its a long post , sry abt that ... )

As usual I am suppose to blog on the Fridays because that is the day I am finally free after a week's work . But I had to finish watching a Japaneese show called , " My boss , my hero " because my real sister needs to return the DVD to her boyfriend . So my piority is to finish that series .
My boss , my hero is about a gangster who had a very low IQ . He mess up one of the important dealing and so his dad, the gang leader had to send him to school and will only pass him the position as a gangster head if he graduated from a high school . This series is available in you-tube . Watch it if you have the time !

Yesterday , I was doing mask and was watching the finale at the same time . Darn it ! The ending make me cried a little and spoil my mask . But I enjoyed the show !

On Thursday , I finally meet the girls for dinner . Because Mirabel gave me a task to do , to arrange a reunion dinner since Chinese New Year ! But some of them often had to work , so kind of hard to have a common timing . Finally one of them is not working ! Stuff gets easier now . Haha ! At least not all turn up , but there is 90% of them attended .

We at first had dinner . Talk about many stuff . At first they are innocent girls . But working envoirnment had inplant some "dirty" stuff in their heads . Zzzz , when they were sharing , I didn't really get it . Till it got like 70 % clear . Dotzzz ... Then , someone had to leave early because she is working and I was presented with a gift .

Then we went to the accarde . Its like its being umpteen years since I last enter the accarde . Played happily like a kid . Haha ! We played the one if something slidding across the table and that something cannot slide into the hole . Only me and Mirabel played the most qiong one . Wahahaha ... Then played my all time favourite , Daytona ( Don't know isn't like that spell ) and throwing basketball into the ring . Haha ! It was fun !

Finally reached home after a long day ! Opened up the present , it was a Winnie the Pooh mug set . I was so happy ! Haha . I was very tired but I couldn't sleep because I had coffee earlier on ...

Yesterday , I went to Far East to have Japaneese food , yes , its uncle weirdo store . Then we went to IKEA because mum wans to get a console ( don't know whether it is spelt like that ) table for her room and I need to get a new pair of shoes because mine is about 2 years le and the sole kinda of wear out le .

But I still couldn't find a suitable one ...

Today went to IMM to replenish some tioletries in the house . Then I sneak out to get Pooh Pooh a new ribbon . Evil Mum secretly threw away Pooh's ribbon while I was not at home . Just because Pooh's old ribbon looks kind of crumpled so she threw it away . I really don't like it when she threw my stuff , she can throw whatever she wants if that belongs to her . I want everything to be original . As I said , what can I do , she is my Mum . Got so upset and vent my frustration via talking to fake sister . Haha , nothing , I know can le . But I still wants to find the old one , I mean not from the dust bin . I want to find the ribbon same like the old one . I am willing to pay for it . So people if you happen to see one , help me buy and I will pay or tell me where to get it . Thanks !

Pooh's with his old ribbon ...

Pooh with his new ribbon ...


I bought a pair of new shoes again . I coming to realise that I am trying to abandon piak piak because it seems very unrefined . Never mind , I wil still wear piak piak so places near my house . Not anymore to places outside of west area . Its comfortable to wear but it affects the way I walk . So I am going to give that a miss .

Heh heh ... can't help stop self take pictures . Finally upload them into my lap top and so I am going to share it with you people . Please don't puke !




I was clicking about my friend's blog and I came across my mei's blog . And from now on , I will be very careful with my english . Cannot make mistakes like , "tooked" , "lefted" else mei will give me a big slap or disown me !!! Hahaha ...

Okie ... that's all for tonight ....

-burgurldotzcom-( I am still going to find pooh's original ribbon ! )

******************************************************************************

you sian dong xi jiang yong yuan cheng wei xin zhong de tong ,

ye xu zhao jiu kai si guan mei you ni de ye ,

zhao jiu kai si guan mei ren bang wo chang yan lie ,

you sian dong xi jiang yong yuan cheng wei xin zhong de tong ...

No comments: