Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I got the elective I want ... so happy ...

I went in to check for my time-table and check whether I got the elective I want . Ah ! And I got what I want ... Haha , still in the same class , so higher possiblities to get the working partners I want for my Final Year Project . As for my elective , I got sloted into other class in mechanical engineering class . Gosh ! Hope somebody from DMA is in the same class as I am .

I guess I need more time to handle some stuff . I had a good talk if fake sister . Talking some stuff between fake slibblings . Werid , both of them is not online today . Probably , they went out ba .

Realise that I hardly use Friendster now . Ya lor , I only log onto friendster when people left me a message there or there is friend request . Once a blue moon , I will upload my latest picture if it is not lag . Haha , else all my latest updates are via my blogs . So keep logging in to see huh .

Getting more messages ever since I declare single on Friendster . Moral of story of the messages are , they want to make friends with me . Starting line almost all the same . I used to reply them . Get sick and tired of it till I don't even bother to reply now . Haizzz ... what they don't know is , what likes behind that face is a evil girl ...

All for now ba ... byeeee

-burgurldotzcom-( I know its you ... though you said its not )

No comments: