Monday, March 26, 2007

Starting off with ...

After a long post , I shall then make this one short , so that readers will miss reading the previous post without not knowing my lastest update !

Today Mum said something very dumb . She asked to come to my room to take a look at Pooh Pooh , she said he had a tumour on his head ! He got cancer ! ( She is refering to the white ribbon on his head ) . Lame shyt ! I knew it she is up to no good , lazy to pay attention to her .

Today is the start of the third last week of my ITP . Felt that time really filies . In about three weeks time , I will be back in school and also got to think about my Final Year Project ... Ideas , Project mates , Date line ... There is still lots to think about like normal course work .

Something to be happy ... some of my friends are going back to school . Its a common knowledge that certificate is the gateway to a better life . Thank goodness , after years of working , they acknowledge that education is important . Hope all the best in their studies .

I felt like going to Jolin's concert . But there are many money constraints . Like , I need to get a new pair of Adidas Shoes ( Very important ! ) , I need to rebond my hair in after some time . I new Levis jeans . Gosh !

Okie , that's all for tonight ... Miss me then ask me out ba ! I try to find time to meet you all de !
I believe if you have the heart to do something , that something will be done !

-burgurldotzcom-( I love Pooh Pooh and LOVE ... haha , cutest thing on earth ... )

No comments: