Friday, March 16, 2007

Sickly Week ...

Started the third day of week off with a bloaty stomach . Like a buping machine . Trying to burp out all the gas off my stomach . The feeling was terrible . I will be alright if I don't eat anything . But when I ate something , gosh ! The uncomfortable feeling is terribly . It seems like I had hard time disgesting my food . Till Dad introduce me to alkaline water . The effect was good . I stop burping that horribly after awhile . But I wanted to win the bet which my Dad had lure me to drink alkaline water . I delibrately burp loudly in front of him ... Muhahahaa

Today a major testing and programming took place in the my office . I sat there for two and the half hours and I don't know what is going on . Finally the big generator set is going to be ship out . The workshop will have more space !

Actually , I had tired to organise a outing today . But is failed because there is only 60% attendance , so shall wait till the next time ba . Its a good time to organise outing because many great movies are up ! Haha ...

Currently , I am reading a comic called , " Qi Ling Wang " . Its about Wei Qi ( Chinese chess ) . Oh my god ! Zhou wei so cute ! Ah quang is a Qi Shi now . Gosh ! Wanting to know more man ! Got to ask real Sis to ask that auntie to read faster or ask fake sis to *********** .

Another Japaneese show I would like to introduce is called , " My boss , my hero " . Its funny ! you can watch it via you-tube . You-tubers had upload them .

Anyone knows of any good chinese doctor near CCK ( this is a very important information that can do tui nan for me because I had over strain my right hip and the joint between my legs and hip .

Think that's for now . Will keep you people updated !

-burgurldotzcom-( many thoughts ... don't know which is important to pen down )

*****A terrible dream I had today******

I was been followed by a guy out in the streets broadalight. I don't know what is my relationship with him .I saw him sitting on the motorcycle ridding pass me . He notice me but did not notice that I was being annoyed by the guy . I took a picture while he was not paying attention and sent it to that someone I was trying to protect . He didn't bother to reply . Then I realised that whatever I do , he wouldn't be bothered .

I was thinking , is there a hidden message in this dream ? I don't know . Waiting for the right person to enlighten me ...

No comments: