Sunday, March 11, 2007

My 1st trip to Burberry store ...

I must emphasis the fact that I didn't get anything ...

Some might not know , my ultimate purpose to work is to get Burberry stuff . Finally , got the courage to walk into a Burberry shop to take a look at the prices . So that I had a rough aim . Luckily , I didn't wear any sandals there . Because the Sales assistants wore suits .

I had always wanted the Classic Version . When my mum asked to take a look , I realises and touch it , its leather material , I think it does not suit me . It cost $800+ . Another one look more young cost about $1000 plus but ... its made in China !!!

The word MADE IN CHINA stuck me !!! I am not going to pay $1000 plus for something made in China ...

And so I am disappointed with it ...

Forget to update about my results ... I didn't score well this time right . Offended one of the lecturers man ! I am praying hard that I get the elective I had opt for . Because all this are by merit .

That's all for tonight ...

-burgurldotzcom-( Learn more about myself via personality test ... )

No comments: